nutrition counseling…without the diet
does this sound familiar?
You’ve tried all the diets and nothing works anymore
You’re feel out of control around your favorite foods
You feel guilty for eating some of the most delicious foods
You’re overwhelmed by mixed wellness messaging
You’re tired of thinking about food and how it affects your weight all the time
You long for the day you feel good in your body
If you answered yes to any of these questions, you’re in the right place. With my signature 6-step UNDIET method, you’l finally let go of the rules and restriction and learn to trust and feel good in your body while eating to support your health.
imagine a life where you…
- get to eat foods you love and take care of your health
- can eat carbs and sugary foods without guilt or stress
- are able to keep your favorite foods in the house
- no longer spend countless moments thinking about food and your body, giving you more time and energy for things that matter most to you
- have the tools to eat food that supports your goals without spending hours planning
- feel confident in the food you’re choosing for yourself and your family
- eat out without worrying about what you’ll eat or how it affects your weight
- are no longer waiting until you reach your goal weight to do things that bring you joy
Are you ready to learn to eat to support your busy life, feel confident in your body, and create habits that last?
the UNDIET method to feeling your best
Explore your beliefs about food and your body. Learn what is keeping you stuck and how your upbringing, community, or diet culture may be contributing to your relationship with food.
Create strategies that help you build consistency in your new health habits. Practice them to solidify habits aligned with your life.
Build connection with your body’s hunger and fullness signals. Unlearn diet rules that are keeping you from working with your body. Increase satisfaction with food.
Build health promoting lifestyle habits including quality sleep, joyful movement, and stress management to enhance your health and well being.
Learn what foods and eating patterns improve energy, reduce cravings, and feel best in your body. Uncover mindset shifts to move towards food freedom and trusting your body’s internal signals.
Learn to trust and lean into your body’s inner cues that tell you what, when, and how much to eat. Regain trust in your body’s wisdom while you let go of diet rules.
UNDIET 1:1 nutrition counseling
Your personalized experience includes:
- 75-minute initial consultation
- 60 minute follow ups (weekly or biweekly)
- Personalized goal setting
- Ongoing communication via chat
- Detailed follow up notes with specific action items so you can stay present in session
- Food journal review so you can identify why you’re eating the way you are
- Eating and body image handouts and activities to support so you can cement concepts learned during session
- Recipe curation and meal planning support so you can apply what you’ve learned in real life
Packages start at $375/month with a 3-month minimum commitment. I am in-network with Blue Cross Blue Shield, Harvard Pilgram, and Mass-General Brigham Health Partners. Insurance may cover a portion of this fee. See FAQs for further details.
areas of specialty
Intuitive eating is the foundation for all UNDIET nutrition counseling. We specialize in the following areas:
- Disordered eating
- Body image concerns
- Women’s health, including prenatal and postpartum
- Feeding families
- General wellness such as improving energy, digestive health, chronic disease prevention, and more.