Sarah Gold Nutrition is a virtual private practice and nutrition concierge service. Using the principles of intuitive eating, I help you ditch diets and set in place healthy habits so you can free up brain space to go live your best life. I meet you wherever you are — whether you’re completely new to this concept or have done some of the work to stop dieting but need help along your journey — and support you through the whole process. All nutrition coaching takes place on a HIPAA compliant video platform, so we can meet while you’re in the comfort of your own home, at the office, or waiting in the car at sports pickup — it couldn’t be more convenient for you!
Areas of specialty:
- Non-diet approach to wellness with emphasis on intuitive eating
- Women’s health including prenatal and postpartum nutrition
- Making meal planning and prep easy, approachable, and less time consuming
- Family meals including picky eaters and feeding young kids
You’ve come to the right place if you
- have tried one or more diets and felt like a “failure”
- know what you “should” do to reach your goals but just can’t get there
- are tired of feeling low-energy, always hungry, or out of control around food
- want a practical and sustainable approach to wellness
- feel stuck with your current plan
- are tired of feeling stressed about what and how to eat
Through our work together, you’ll learn to
- ditch the dieting mentality
- give up rigid rules around food
- tune into your hunger and fullness cues
- trust your body to tell you what and how much you need to eat
- use mindful eating practices to get the most out of your meals
- properly fuel your body so you perform your best, whether at work or in the gym
- plan meals that will satisfy you — no cooking skills required
- enjoy the foods you love without feeling out of control around them
How it works
At the initial 60-75 minute session, you will tell me all about yourself including your medical history, current lifestyle, sleep habits, eating habits, exercise routine (if there is one), and how you manage stress. We’ll then discuss your goals and make both a short and long term plan for you.
At each follow up session, we’ll discuss your progress, troubleshoot any roadblocks and continue to develop strategies to help you reach your goals.
All packages include
- One 60-75-minute initial assessment
- Eleven 45-60 minute follow up sessions
- Unlimited support in between visits via messaging on telehealth app
- Short and longterm goal setting with a full written recap following our sessions
- Custom recipe curation via a private Pinterest board (if desired)
- Meal planning and prep support
- A personalized plan to help you meet your goals
Stock Your Pantry and Fridge for Easy Meals
Learn to stock your pantry and fridge so that you can build quick, easy, healthy meals without hours spent meal planning or following lengthy, complicated recipes. If you’re local to the Boston area, I can come to your home and we will clean out what you have and then build a shopping list together. I’ll also provide a guide to simple meals you can create in minutes.
Not local? No problem, we’ll schedule a video call and create a plan virtually. Contact me for pricing.
Do you and your partner and/or kids want to kick start a healthy lifestyle? Couple or family coaching provides you with a custom program that takes into account everyone’s food preferences, lifestyle, and goals. Contact me for details and pricing.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
I help many of my clients with meal planning and recipe curation. I will teach you the skill of developing a flexible meal plan that works best for your lifestyle and give you all the tools you need to do this long after we are done working together.
Yes! Many of my clients follow vegetarian, vegan, or other special diets. I tailor all of my recommendations to the individual client and work with people with a variety of dietary needs and preferences.
I am currently in-network for Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts and Harvard Pilgrim Healthcare. If you live outside of Massachusetts or have another health plan, I can provide you with the necessary paperwork to submit to your insurance company for out of network coverage. You also can use HSA/FSA funds for your visits.